Updated April 18, 2022
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Advisory
NextUp takes the safety of our community very seriously. We have made the following changes to our COVID-19 policy:
- NextUp HQ Conferences, Executive Forum and Leadership Summit, may be held as virtual, hybrid or in-person experiences in 2022.
- NextUp HQ Learning Programs may be executed as virtual or hybrid events in 2022.
- NextUp Regional Events may be executed as virtual, hybrid, or in-person events in
NextUp will continue to review and update this policy as new information regarding COVID-19 is made available and reserves the right to adjust any previously communicated advisory, protocols and procedures.
Given the recent changes to CDC and state COVID-19 policies for events, we strongly recommend vaccinations and boosters but will no longer require proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test to attend NextUp events, excepting where required by local law and/or mandates. We also urge attendees to wear masks while in close physical proximity with other attendees.
To ensure the safety of our community, NextUp has established a consistent protocol that will be utilized for all NextUp branded events where in-person attendance may exist. All in-person attendees must agree to the following:
- I will follow all COVID-19 protocols as directed by the venue and/or local or state government.
- I agree that if I am feeling sick within 48 hours of the event, I will not attend in person.
- I agree that should I become sick while attending a NextUp event, I will inform the event organizer and leave the event immediately.
- I indemnify NextUp if I am ill with COVID-19 while attending a NextUp event.
Because additional health and safety requirements may be in place for the event location, we strongly encourage all guests to carefully review upcoming event details by visiting nextupisnow.org/calendar and selecting the event(s) for which you have purchased or plan to purchase registration.