Network of Executive Women becomes NextUp
After 20 years, Network of Executive Women is now NextUp.
We are women and allies. We are today’s mentors and tomorrow’s rising stars. We are business leaders driving change.
And we know that workplace equity can’t wait.
Our members and partners are a collective force for progress, eliminating barriers for women in the workplace, championing Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging initiatives, and transforming our organizations.
As the world continues to change, our solutions and benefits have adapted to promote allyship, better support the needs of women of color, and transform corporate cultures. We are committed to diversifying our community across gender identity, ethnicity, age, and industry to ensure that everyone feels they belong with NextUp.
Our new name encapsulates the experience and solutions that we bring to life for women at all stages of their careers.
NextUp is here for you, for your now and for what comes Next in your career. Prepare for your next great challenge with leadership development, support from a network of peers, and non-profit board experience.
Our time is now, and we are what’s next
“Together, we can knock down the obstacles to equality. Together, we can get to a better future, faster.” – Sarah Alter, President & CEO
During this exciting time, our mission remains the same: to advance all women in business. You’ll still be able to enjoy all the things you loved about NEW. In fact, there’s never been a better time to make the most of your membership or partnership.
Ready to see what’s next?
- Make the most of our leadership development curriculum and prepare for your next challenge.
- Build your skills with educational opportunities for every stage of your career.
- Attend in-person or virtual events to make meaningful connections and get inspired.
- Volunteer as a leader in your NextUp region and help us achieve our mission.
- Let NextUp give you the tools you need to build a more equitable workplace.
- Offer employees invaluable skill building and support to encourage tomorrow’s leaders.
- Create positive change from within with industry-leading DEI&B offerings.
- Access the latest research and insights for more informed leadership decisions.
Our vibrant future begins today and we need your help to succeed. In addition to making the most of all the opportunities available to you as a member or partner, we also encourage you to tell your friends, colleagues, and professional networks about this exciting transformation.
On March 8, we’ll begin a special membership drive to help us build an even more dynamic and diverse community. Encourage your colleagues and friends to join NextUp! Our organization welcomes all. More details on the membership drive will be coming soon.
In closing, we believe we can all reach our goals when our workplaces are diverse, involved and empowered.
We are leaders. We are learners. We are mentors. We are achievers. We are NextUp.